2de Lijn bataljon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Circle Time

4 posters

Go down

Circle Time Empty Circle Time

Post by DeCamp 19/7/2015, 17:50

Hey guys, with the new regiment, there are some new faces. Let's pass the talking stick around to learn more about one another. I'll start.
My name is Eryn. I am 18 and I'm from Ohio. I go to Ohio University and I study Mechanical Engineering. I've been in m&b regiments with Fred on and off for the last 3 years. Feel free to pm me on here or steam.
DeCamp
DeCamp

: MechEng Student @ Ohio University
Male - 18 - Sexy

Back to top Go down

Circle Time Empty Re: Circle Time

Post by Guest 19/7/2015, 19:13

Hi, I'm Holmes (Aka Snow_Wolf367). My name is William, I live in Ohio and currently going to school to become a state trooper. What state I will patrol, I have no clue. I played with Fred, DeCamp, and a few others for over a year now, maybe two. More importantly, I missed the first event (the training) and I apologize. I hopefully won't miss any more with out a heads up.

Back to top Go down

Post by W.Holmes 19/7/2015, 19:42

^ That was me
W.Holmes
W.Holmes

: Hi, I'm Holmes (aka Snow_Wolf367)

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaggy 26/7/2015, 13:48

I'm Shaggy. My name is Shane, I'm 24 and I live in Pennsylvania. I have been in many Regiments over the past few years including the 1er 1st epi, 3e Volt, 46th ROF and the 10thLR for NW For NaS 33rd NY, 1st Ga, 2nd RI, and a few others, 1812 I was in the 2nd USM. I work every other weekend so some events i cant attend. I'm also an American Civil War reenactor and have been doing that since about 2009 as an infantry Pvt.
Shaggy
Shaggy

: n/a

Back to top Go down

Post by Frederickson 17/8/2015, 00:04

most of you know me, my real name is Taylor. I live in British Columbia Canada. I work at a toyota dealership right now part time and it is the most boring work you'll ever do. I did my first year for automotive at the University of the Fraser Valley and have yet to get a job in the field.
Frederickson
Frederickson
Luitenant

: Beep

https://2debataljon.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum